i’ve re-invented myself online a few times, but i think i’ve found a blog url that suits me well. i will be updating my sideblogs from the new account, but i will no longer be updating manda-tumbles. there was a lot that happened in the time i spent with that blog, including but not limited to meeting the love of my life, leaving college, and getting my first apartment.
i’m 25 now, and what you’ll probably see on this new blog is a lot more of the same, but you’ll also probably see a lot more growth.
i’m trying to be my best in every way i can - i just haven’t sorted out how exactly to do that just yet. for now, join me there and hopefully i’ll figure it out.
thanks for everything guys. much love. xoxo.
The word “Anna” shifted up the alphabet one letter becomes “Boob.” Ho. Ly. Shit.
I think I died and went to heaven.
Fierce ladies I adore 5/25 (in no particular order): Evan Rachel Wood
"I’ve honestly fallen in love with a man and I’ve honestly fallen in love with a woman. I don’t know how you label that, it’s just how it is."
Anonymous said: how should i hint to my parents that i am extremely gay??
• when you get home from school, hide in your closet until they get home and then when they call out for you, don’t answer until they come to your room and then jUMP OUT AND HOPEFULLY THEY GET IT
• bake a cake that’s chocolate on the outside and rainbow on the inside
• walk into the living room when your family is gathering and smoothly say, “Swiggity swag, guess who’s a fag”
• at the dining table, start off the conversation with “let’s get something straight, I’m not”
• keep your tumblr open in your room with the gay porn floating everywhere